Our Healing Journal is a safe space for you to move through your healing journey. It has journaling prompts that guide you in processing grief, loss, trauma, or hardship. The 2nd edition of our Healing Journal cycles through the self care journaling prompts:
I’ve been feeling a lot of…, I could use some more…, I could use less…
I would like to say to a loved one…, I want to eventually feel…, I am ready to feel…
I’m having a hard time with…, What are my needs?. What can I let go of that no longer serves me?, How am I honoring my natural self?
There are two blank journal pages in between each page with prompts. This journal comes with a pen holder, ribbon bookmark and is 200 pages, 8.5" x 5.25". See below for more product info.
* Bonus! Comes with FREE Community Mini-Retreats *
- Healing can be a hard process. It takes time, work, love, and care. This wellness journal is a safe space to feel and express painful emotions, to explore what you need for your mental health and healing, and to acknowledge the progress you're making in your healing journey.
- This wellness journal is 5" x 8.5" and has 200 soothing cream-colored, lined pages.
- This wellness journal is hard-cover for durability and a premium look and feel.
- Our wellness journals are handmade and hand-bound, allowing journals to fully lay flat when open. The lay flat design of our wellness journals makes it easier and more comfortable to write in them.
- This wellness journal comes in a selection of vibrant, inspiring print fabric covers. Our print fabrics are Ankara and Batik cotton fabrics, which look dope and feel great to the touch. Choose the pattern for your wellness journal that you connect with most.
- This wellness journal is centered on healing, mental health, and self care journaling. It is designed to create a safe space for you to process heavier emotions, including grief and loss, as part of your mental health and healing.
- This wellness journal includes a cycle of prompts:
- I’ve been feeling a lot of…, I could use some more…, I could use less...
- I’d like to say to a loved one…, I want to eventually feel…, I am ready to feel...
- I’m having a hard time with…, What are my needs?. What can I let go of that no longer serves me?, How am I honoring my natural self?
- Some of these journal prompts guide you in expressing and feeling your feelings, including emotions that can be harder to process. While some feelings can be hard to acknowledge, it's important for our healing and mental health to feel our feelings. Self care journaling gives us a safe space to channel our feelings, so that we don't have to simply sit with them. It gives you an outlet to put what's in your heart, mind, and body down on paper.
- The other journal prompts in this wellness journal center on self-care, helping you explore and gain clarity on your needs to support yourself with love, kindness, and compassion as you heal.
- Between each page with journal prompts are two blank pages, giving you more space for overflow, and to write out what you're feeling in your heart, mind, and body. To say what you need to say.
- There is a healing-centered, affirming quote at the start, middle, and end of the journal.
- Our wellness journals include a black satin ribbon bookmark and a pen holder, making it easier to journal whenever inspiration strikes, or whenever you need to take a moment to vent or process your thoughts, feelings, and experiences.
- This wellness journal is ideal for people working through something painful or difficult, such as grief, loss, or trauma. This healing journal is designed with love and care, using a trauma-informed lens, to help you be with yourself as you take steps forward in your healing.