Starter Sleep Journal
Our Starter Sleep Journal is designed to help you explore and track what helps you sleep well. You are worthy of rest!
This Sleep Journal includes sleep hygiene guidelines, sleep logs , and self-care journal pages for your pre-sleep routine and how you feel in the morning.
Our Sleep Journal was designed in collaboration with sleep medicine professionals. Our Starter Sleep Journal is 8.5"x 5", 64 pages, softcover, with a fabric print cover of your choosing.
* Bonus! Comes with FREE Community Mini-Retreats *
Starter Sleep Journal
- This Sleep Journal is 5" x 8.5" and has 64 soothing cream-colored, lined pages.
- This Sleep Journal is softcover with and a premium look and feel.
- This size Sleep Journal is great if you're newer to self care journaling, or have tried and had trouble with it before, but are wanting to give it another go. You have the full-size journal page to allow yourself to go deep in your self care journaling, and it's only 64 pages so it may feel more doable than our full-size wellness journals.
- Our wellness journals come in a selection of vibrant, inspiring print fabric covers. Our print fabrics are Ankara and Batik cotton fabrics, which look dope and feel great to the touch. Choose the pattern for your wellness journal that you connect with most.
- Our Sleep Journal was designed in collaboration with sleep medicine professionals and is a personal tool to help you learn what helps you sleep well. This wellness journal is not a medical or clinical tool. It contains:
- Sleep Hygiene Guidelines for general tips on sleeping well
- Vision Page for you to journal about what you want with your sleep
- Insights Page for tracking over time things you learn that help you sleep well. Update this journal page periodically with key insights.
- Sleep Log for you to track when you when you went to sleep, disruptions and activities during your sleep, and when you got up.
- Daily Pre-Sleep Journal Pages for self care journaling and expressing what’s on your mind, which can help you calm your mind, and planning your desired pre-sleep routine, including what to avoid and what to do. Fill this journal page out before you go to bed.
- Daily Wakeup Journal Pages for when you wake up. Journal information about your sleep such as the number of hours of sleep you got and the number of disruptions you had. Circle your mood and how tired you feel upon getting up. Look back at the pre-sleep routine you planned the night before and check off what you actually did. Then, do some self care journaling: journal how you’re feeling and what you want or need to have a good day. Fill this journal page out after you get up.
- Our wellness journals are handmade and hand-bound, allowing journals to fully lay flat when open. The lay flat binding of our self care journals makes it easier and more comfortable to write in them.
- This Sleep Journal is ideal for exploring and learning what patterns and routines affect your sleep, and for building positive, healthy habits that support you in getting a good night's sleep.