Starter Self-Care Journal
Take a moment daily for your self-care with this Self-Care Journal. Our Starter Self-Care Journal has the prompt "What am I feeling? What's driving my feelings?" on each left-hand page and a different self-care prompt below it.
Your Starter Self-Care Journal is a welcoming, kind space for you to check-in with your feelings, understand your needs, and practice self-care and self-love. This self-care journal is 8.5"x 5", 64 pages, softcover, with a fabric print cover of your choosing.
* Bonus! Comes with FREE Community Mini-Retreats *
Starter Self-Care Journal
- This daily self-care journal is 5" x 8.5" and has 64 soothing cream-colored, lined pages. This self-care journal is softcover with and a premium look and feel.
- This size wellness journal is great if you're newer to journaling, or have tried and had trouble with it before, but are wanting to give it another go.
- Our self-care journals are handmade and hand-bound, allowing journals to fully lay flat when open. The lay flat design of our self-care journals makes it easier and more comfortable to write in them.
- This self-care journal comes in a selection of vibrant, inspiring print fabric covers. Our print fabrics are Ankara and Batik cotton fabrics, which look dope and feel great to the touch. Choose the pattern for your self-care journal that you connect with most.
- The left-hand page of this self-care journal has the self care journaling prompt "What am I feeling? What's driving my feelings?" that help you check in with yourself, acknowledge, and process your thoughts and emotions.
- Beneath that prompt, the self-care journal has different self care journaling prompts for understanding your needs and desires, savoring joy, practicing self-love an self-acceptance, listening to your energy, and practicing gratitude, such as:
- "I felt free when..."
- "What serves me today?"
- "I'm having a hard time with..."
- "How am I honoring what I want?"
- "Someone was there for me when..."
- The right-hand page of this wellness journal is blank for your open self care journaling, drawing, or brainstorming, or for overflow from your self care journaling to the prompts.
- Includes a daily mood tracker in the top left corner for tracking your mood and learning more about yourself and what factors affect your mood and well-being.
- Includes different affirming quotes by diverse leaders to inspire your self care journaling, lift your spirits, and affirm your worth.
- This self-care journal includes an Affirmations Page at the end where you can jot down affirmations and quotes that you like!
- This self-care journal is ideal for having a welcoming space to develop a daily self-care routine, starting with how you are actually feeling in day-to-day.
- If you feel like you're always on the grind and constantly pushing aside how you're doing aside, this Starter Self-Care Journal is a great tool to take that moment of pause in your morning, afternoon, or night-time routine, breathe, check-in with yourself, and honor your mind, body, and spirit through your self care journaling.