Starter Healing Journal
Our Healing Journal is a gentle, loving space for you to take time for your healing, even in your busy life. It has journaling prompts for processing grief, trauma, or hardship and practicing self-love, self-care, and self-kindness. It cycles through the journaling prompts:
"I’ve been feeling a lot of…," "I could use some more…," "I could use less…"
"I would like to say to a loved one…," "I want to eventually feel…," "I am ready to feel…"
"I’m having a hard time with…," "What are my needs?," "What can I let go of that no longer serves me?," "How am I honoring my natural self?"
There are two blank journal pages in between each page with prompts. This Healing Journal is 8.5"x 5", 64 pages, softcover, with a fabric print cover of your choosing.
* Bonus! Comes with FREE Community Mini-Retreats *
Starter Healing Journal
- Healing is messy. Healing can be a hard process. It takes time, work, love, and care. This healing journal is a safe space to feel and express painful emotions, to explore what you need for your mental health and healing, and to acknowledge the progress you're making in your healing journey.
- This healing journal is 5" x 8.5" and has 64 soothing cream-colored, lined pages. This healing journal is softcover with and a premium look and feel.
- This size healing journal is great if you're newer to journaling, or have tried and had trouble with it before, but are wanting to give it another go. You have the full-size journal page to allow yourself to go deep in your journaling, and it's only 64 pages so it may feel more doable than our full-size healing journals.
- Our healing journals are handmade and hand-bound, allowing journals to fully lay flat when open. The lay flat design of our healing journals makes it easier and more comfortable to write in them.
- This healing journal comes in a selection of vibrant, inspiring print fabric covers. Our print fabrics are Ankara and Batik cotton fabrics, which look dope and feel great to the touch. Choose the pattern for your healing journal that inspires you.
- This healing journal is centered on healing, mental health, and self care journaling. It is designed to create a safe space for you to process heavier emotions, including grief and loss, as part of your mental health and healing.
- This healing journal includes a cycle of prompts:
- "I’ve been feeling a lot of…"
- "I could use some more…"
- "I could use less…"
- "I would like to say to a loved one…"
- "I want to eventually feel…"
- "I am ready to feel…"
- "I’m having a hard time with…"
- "What are my needs?"
- "What can I let go of that no longer serves me?"
- "How am I honoring my natural self?"
- Some of these healing journal prompts guide you in expressing and feeling your feelings, including emotions that can be harder to process. While some feelings can be hard to acknowledge, it's important for our healing and mental health to feel our feelings. Self care journaling gives us a safe space to channel our feelings, so that we don't have to simply sit with them. It gives you an outlet to put what's in your heart, mind, and body down on paper.
- The other journal prompts in this Healing Journal center on self-care, helping you explore and gain clarity on your needs to support yourself with love, kindness, and compassion as you heal.
- Between each page with journal prompts are two blank pages, giving you more space for overflow, and to write out what you're feeling in your heart, mind, and body. To say what you need to say.
- There is a healing-centered, affirming quote at the start, middle, and end of the journal.
- This Healing Journal is ideal for people working through something painful or difficult, such as grief, loss, or trauma. This healing journal is designed with love and care, using a trauma-informed lens, to help you be with yourself as you take steps forward in your healing.