Our Clarity Journal helps you get in touch with what you care about, want, and need. Each left-hand page has daily prompts, "My Top Priorities" and "I'm grateful for," followed by a different self care journaling prompt. This daily self care journal is 8.5" x 5.25", with 200 pages. The Clarity Journal includes 100 inspirational quotes by diverse leaders. See below for more product info.
*Bonus! Comes with FREE Community Mini-Retreats*
- This wellness journal is 5" x 8.5" and has 200 soothing cream-colored, lined pages.
- This self care journal is hard-cover for durability and a premium look and feel.
- Our wellness journals are handmade and hand-bound, allowing journals to fully lay flat when open. The lay flat design of our self care journals makes it easier and more comfortable to journal.
- This daily wellness journal comes in a selection of vibrant, inspiring print fabric covers. Our print fabrics are Ankara and Batik cotton fabrics, which look dope and feel great to the touch. Choose the pattern for your wellness journal that you connect with most.
- On each right-hand page of this daily self care journal, these two prompts repeat at the top: "My top priorities" and "I'm grateful for..." These prompts give you space to get clarity on what matters most to you that day.
- Beneath those prompts is a different journaling prompt on every page. These prompts cover different areas of mental health and wellness. With these 100 different prompts, you can get to know yourself better and explore what prompts connect with you most.
- Includes daily mood tracker for tracking your mood and learning more about yourself and what factors affect your mood.
- Includes 100 different affirming, healing-centered prompts by diverse leaders.
- Our wellness journals include a black satin ribbon bookmark and a pen holder, making it easier to journal whenever inspiration strikes, or whenever you need to take a moment to vent or process your thoughts, feelings, and experiences.
- This wellness journal is ideal for building a daily self care journaling routine and reflective practice. It's great if you want to gain some clarity day to day on what matters most, as well as gaining clarity into yourself - your values, your desires, your needs, your passions, your strengths, your vision for yourself. Building our self-awareness through self care journaling supports our mental health health and wellness. Get to know yourself on a deeper level with our Clarity Journal.