Centered Self Academic Planner - Large Version
This school planner designed by Centered Self covers 12 months. It is un-dated, so you can start anytime, and if you stop, you can re-start anytime without stress. Each month has planning pages for your vision for your month, five weekly planner pages that include centering prompts, and month-end reflection pages. The planner pages lay out the days of the week in columns - great for making lists and tracking classes, meetings, and deadlines.
This school planner is 200 pages, 8.5" x 11", spiral bound. It includes worksheets for planning projects and making big decisions and a QR code to additional resources from Centered Self. Customize your school planner in the customization form below. See below for more product info.
*Bonus! Comes with FREE Community Mini-Retreats*
Centered Self Academic Planner
- This academic planner is ideal for folks who want to feel more organized and on top of things while also being mindful of how they are experiencing life.
- The layout of this planner is ideal for people who like making lists and who have lots of scheduled classes, appointments, meetings, and events.
- This academic planner starts with Quarterly Flow Pages for envisioning your dreams for the next four quarters. Think of this as your portable vision board!
- Then there are blank pages for open journaling or notetaking.
- The Centered Self Academic Planner then goes through 12 cycles of weekly and monthly planning and journaling using the Centered Self Planning method created by Tia Marie Brumsted of Centered Self:
Start of Month Reflection page to give you space to reflect on your key goals for the moth, identify what you need and how you'll track your progress, and clarify what success looks for you.
- Five Weekly Centered Self Planning pages that provide you an overview of the week in columns for planning classes, coursework, events, activities, tasks, and deadlines for your week, and one Centered Self prompt on the bottom of the page for your self-care journaling. The Centered Self prompt is something you can come back to through out your week to get centered, especially when you feel out of sync, overwhelmed, stressed, or lost. The Centered Self prompts cycle through different prompts for Grounding, Empowerment, Gratitude, and Focus.
- End of Month Reflection page to give you space to acknowledge and celebrate your wins, steps forward, and progress, identify lessons you've learned, clarify how you've empowered yourself through the month, and set intentions for your future as you continue your journey.
- The end of the Centered Self Academic Planner includes Project Planning worksheets and worksheets for navigating big decisions.
- Customize your Centered Self Academic Planner by choosing the cover that inspires you, adding Zenit's Corner Goodies including the Bookmark Star for saving entries and Mood Tracker for tracking your mood over time, and adding your personal mantra, quote, name, or affirmation to your Academic Planner's title page.
- Academic Planners have 200 soothing cream-colored pages total. They cover one year with weekly and monthly planning pages.
- This large version of the school planner is 8.5" x 11".
- Our wellness planners come in a selection of vibrant, inspiring print fabric covers. Our print fabrics are Ankara and Batik cotton fabrics, which look dope and feel great to the touch. Choose the pattern for your wellness planner that you connect with most.
If you have questions or would like assistance in customizing your wellness planner, text or call us at (202) 930-3019 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Centered Self planning method is created by Tia Marie Brumsted, MSW, a licensed clinical social worker in the state of Maryland and the District of Columbia. In addition to its wellness planners, Centered Self provides individual, teen, and family counseling services and clinical supervision for graduate social work and counseling professionals. Learn more at mycenteredself.com and follow Centered Self at @my.centered.self.