The Balance Journal is a safe space to process challenges and regain your balance. Each right-hand page has the 4 prompts:
I was challenged when... What do I feel about it?
What can I learn from it? What can I let go of?
This wellness journal comes with a mood tracker, pen holder, ribbon bookmark, 200 pages. See below for more product info.
*Bonus! Comes with FREE Community Mini-Retreats*
- This daily wellness journal is 5" x 8.5" and has 200 soothing cream-colored, dot grid pages. This wellness journal is hard-cover for durability and a premium look and feel.
- Our wellness journals are handmade and hand-bound, allowing journals to fully lay flat when open. The lay flat design of our wellness journals makes it easier and more comfortable to write in them.
- This wellness journal comes in a selection of vibrant, inspiring print fabric covers. Our print fabrics are Ankara and Batik cotton fabrics, which look dope and feel great to the touch. Choose the pattern for your self care journal that you connect with most.
- The right-hand page of this wellness journal has self care journaling prompts that guide you through a process for working through challenging situations and finding your balance: "I was challenged when..." "What can I learn from it?" "What can I let go of?" "I can be grateful for..."
- The left-hand page of this wellness journal is blank for your open self care journaling, drawing, or brainstorming, or for overflow from your self care journaling to the prompts.
- Includes a daily mood tracker in the top left corner for tracking your mood and learning more about yourself and what factors affect your mood and well-being.
- Our wellness journals include a black satin ribbon bookmark and a pen holder, making it easier to journal whenever inspiration strikes, or whenever you need to take a moment to vent or process your thoughts, feelings, and experiences.
- This wellness journal is ideal for having a safe space to vent and process tough experiences, conflicts, and challenges.
- If your anxiety, worry, or stress, leads you to get stuck thinking about situations in circles, this wellness journal can support you in getting un-stuck and finding paths forward in tough situations, from relationships, to work, to personal challenges, and supporting your mental health and well-being as you navigate these experiences.