Flow: A Healing Movement Retreat
Flow: A Healing Movement Day Retreat for Women & Femmes
Saturday, April 22, 2023
Join hosts Tia Marie Brumsted of centered self and Alina Liao of Zenit Journals for an intimate full-day wellness retreat at the beautiful and serene Kharis Lavender Fields and Barn. This retreat will provide space for women and femmes to slow down and reconnect with self through mind-body experiences. Participants will leave feeling restored and with strategies and resources to support their mental and physical wellness in their daily lives.
Lavender Tea Welcome
Decorate Your Own Wellness Journal
Breathwork and Intention Setting
Healing Movement with Capoeira
Meditation and Sound Healing Session
Find Your Flow through Journaling Session
Shopping at the on-site Lavender Boutique (day of discount included!)
Participants should bring:
- yoga mat, blanket, or folding chair
- water bottle (refillable hydration stations available)
- hat and sunscreen (we'll be in a partially shaded area when outdoors)
- anything else that helps you relax and get centered
Hosts and venue will provide:
- workshop materials
- pillows and blankets for sound bath meditation
- beverages, lunch, dinner, and snacks throughout the day
- bathrooms and private lactation space
- refrigerator available for medication, breastmilk, etc.
Come as you are and participate as you are able! Those with neurological conditions should consult with their physician prior to participating in the sound immersion session. Registration is non-refundable. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Check out moments from our first Flow Retreat Oct 2, 2022: